A beautiful day touched by kindness...
will be remembered with a smile...
As the Corona virus and its impact continue to evolve and develop, we remain focused on the health and safety of our employees and our community. At the incredible speed at which things are changing around us, we are continually adapting our operations and schedule and adjusting protocols as needed during this time. Caring for you continues to be our top priority and we are taking every precaution to make sure that when you have your appointment, we are ready for you. We are building on our ever-present focus on cleanliness and continually assessing ways to enhance your safety.
- If you are sick (fever, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or vomiting) PLEASE STAY HOME. Call and inform us of your situation so that we may reschedule your appointment. If you have had contact with an infected person or a person who is being tested, do not come in. It is imperative that everyone adhere to strict guidelines to protect and keep everyone safe.
- OUR WAITING ROOM IS CLOSED and we will only allow the patient back in the treatment room. All temperatures will be taken upon arrival and a short questionnaire will be given before your appointment.
- Upon entering our office, please use the hand sanitizer mounted on the wall to your left. We also have canisters mounted throughout the office along with bottles of sanitizer openly placed.
- If you need to use the restroom, please take a sanitizing wipe and use it on the door handles. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly when finished and use a paper towel to access all door handles and discard in the trash bin.
- We have removed all magazines, reading materials and toys in the reception area to prevent cross-contamination.
- We will be continually monitoring and disinfecting the waiting area and restrooms. Chairs will be covered with disposable plastic and changed between patients.
- We will be spacing patients to help maintain social distancing.
- We have purchased an air filtration system that runs 24 hours. It has an ionizing regimen that kills bacteria and micro organisms; and is set at a specialized sanitizing level for 8 hours when we leave the office,
We appreciate your loyalty...you're the reason we do what we do. Nothing is more important than your health and safety and the need to minimize our risks. If you have a dental issue, please call us to schedule an appointment as soon as possible; and if you find it imperative to speak with someone, call Cheryl @ (919) 454-1149.
Smile! You're in good hands
Welcome, we are honored to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our practice. As a team, our goal is to enlighten you on the importance of, and encourage your participation in your total health and soundness. We educate our patients on the correlation between poor oral hygiene, heart disease and diabetes and how with proper dental care, one can start to achieve a goal of harmonious well-being. We take great pride in the excellence of dental care provided and are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care available with the utmost in compassion to every patient.
Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. Please explore and learn as much about dentistry and our services as you desire. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options.
You and your family are the most important aspect of our practice. We strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. We thank you for entrusting us with your care as we welcome and appreciate your referrals. We look forward to seeing you!